Avaya Telephone Systems
Collaborate without chaos
An Avaya IP Office small business phone system enables your entire organization to connect and collaborate in real-time, without limitations, using available and appropriate devices—including smart phones, laptops, tablets, home phones, and office phones.
Designed specifically for small and midsize businesses, IP Office delivers the collaboration tools you need, from basic telephony to the most sophisticated unified communications, including powerful video conferencing. An IP Office phone system helps you create your most productive mobile and remote workforce, easily and cost-effectively increase capacity and capabilities as your business grows, and gain business and customer service efficiencies. With Avaya IP Office, flexibility, scalability, and options are built right in:
- Grow from five employees to 1,000 (at a single site) and network up to 32 locations.
- Collaborate via video: use built-in video softphones, integrate with Avaya Flare® Experience, or add the full-featured Video Collaboration Solution for IP Office to create a virtual conference room for mobile, desktop and room-system video collaboration.
- Deliver applications to everyone: mobile and office workers, receptionists, remote staff, and customer service agents and supervisors.
- Track, record, and report on calls to build optimal customer interactions.
- Use IP, digital, analog or SIP technology in any combination. IP Office interoperates with more than 2 million Avaya systems worldwide.
- Combine IP Office with Avaya data networking products (with plug-and-play simplicity), security features, intuitive and centralized management tools, and affordable support services for a comprehensive communications solution.
- Scale cost-effectively as your business grows. Simply build on what you have, without the need to replace technology.
With more than 300,000 systems installed worldwide, IP Office is the leader in unified communications for small and midsize businesses. Avaya IP Office was awarded Unified Communications Product of the Year in 2012 from Internet Telephony magazine.
Contact us or call (904) 645-9077 today for an analysis of your voice communications or other low-voltage needs. Let us show you a more robust, cost-effective solution and learn why Communication Planning Corporation is regarded as a premier voice communications and data networking solutions provider.